It’s great to be a part of such a healthy thriving church community. Here are a few reflections of this past week:
1. Pulse youth is one of the most exciting ministries in our church. If you have a teen between the ages 12-18, get them to faithco Wednesday’s at 6:30. It will change their life. Really.
2. Sunday worship was jam packed with so much to do. Our services are scheduled for about 75 minutes. Lately, we are hard pressed to get everything in. If we go a little over, please bare with us as we are doing more with the Building Faih Campaign.
3. The Building Faith Campaign is already causing a return on lives and families. I love to hear all the stories, so please keep posting them on facebook or on this blog.
4. I really enjoyed all the Pulse youth and the Faithkids involvement in the worship experience. It is exciting and healthy to have our kids practice faith and generosity.
Last week was Spring Break around here. I was gone except for the weekend so I’ll comment on some of the great things that happened over the weekend here at Faithco.
1. Our Praise band keeps getting better. I don’t know what’s up but I am thankful for all those who continue to volunteer their time and talent as musicians and singers. You guys ROCK! really.
2. I didn’t realize just how much Esther’s story related to what we are doing here at faithco with the Building Faith Campaign. I think the story really hit home not only for our ministry, but also in our families. If you missed the message, always remember you can catch it online at http://www.faithco.org. It is edited and downloaded usually by Tuesday morning.
3. This on-stage interviews were awesome. It’s always good to hear how others are being challenged by God. We are in this together.
4. Friends Connect Group is always refreshing. After a solid day of ministry, it is alway nice to sit, eat, talk, and just be with people we love. Our group is the greatest.
I believe February was probably the busiest month of my life. Between flying to Utah to finalize our church design and my wife’s surgery, I’ve been stretched. However, all the great things that God has done is keeping me charged and excited. Here are a few of those things:
1. We are beginning a 60 day season of giving. About 30% of our church has committed to the Building Faith Campaign. Over the next 8 weeks, as our people become more aware of what we are doing and how they can contribute, we will definitely see that number grow. I can’t tell you how excited I am to see what is going on in our church.
2. The new campus design is a big hit. I think we exceeded expectations with the help of the BGW architect team. This structure will be a dream come true.
3. People continue to come to Christ through our worship experiences. I don’t care if it is 1 or 20 on a given weekend. I never get used to it, and I never take it for granted. It’s always fresh and amazing to me when someone lifts his/her hand and receives Christ.
If you don’t follow us on facebook, you can find us at Faith Christian. Also, go to our website (www.faithco.org) and sign up on CCB if you would like weekly updates and messages sent to your email. I get them and they are pretty informative and encouraging.