Our Easter, Resurrection Sunday was one of the best we’ve ever experienced at Faithco. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- First of all, at least 25 people came to Christ in our adult and kid’s worship experiences. People becoming followers through our church is a gift from God.
- The 8:00am worship turned out to be one of the best Easter ideas we’ve had, I was surprised with all the people who showed up. I didn’t know we had so many early risers. The early service had a great feel.
- Our volunteers served with such excellence. So many people got up very early to serve in 1, 2, and even all 3 services. Some of our people worked all week-long to make the campus look better for this special weekend. A great church has great people who display great service for his house and the community. I am truly blessed to lead such a special servant minded church.
- The Praise Band was off the chart yesterday. Man, they really blessed me. Every now and then, we get Deana (my wife) on the band; she’s always a treat.
- Our Creative Media team brought out some great video. Thanks to Bobby and all those who work so hard week-end and out, we are blessed with many visual effects. Yesterday’s message would have been totally different without the video at the end. You guys are the best!!
- All the rain was a blessing, but it was a challenge for our Easter egg hunt. Still, our Faith kids team of volunteers made it happen by hunting inside.
- I had someone come up to me at the end of worship and thank me for the message on Christ’s resurrection. She said many churches don’t teach on the resurrection on Easter. My response to her was “hmm”. I was so surprised by her statement that I had nothing to say. What church doesn’t…..I’m not going there.
I know I’m missing something. It was such an incredible day and so much happened. It amazes me how fast the biggest and one of the most significant weekends of the year for the church goes by. I’ll spend a couple of days basking in all the good things that happened; we will discuss it for about 30 minutes in this morning’s leadership team meeting, and I’ll get a few comments on Facebook. Then, we move on and start looking at what’s next for Faithco.
He always has more and better for your life and his church.