Here are a few thoughts and reflections of some of the things that are happening at Faithco:
1. Last Wednesday night at 6:30pm, we kicked off our Discovery 123 sessions. If you haven’t been through Discover 123, I highly recommend it. There are a lot of creative insightful things to “discover” about God’s plan for your life through His church. You can find out more at our website: http://www.faithco.org.
2. Pulse youth continues to impact the lives of teens every Wednesday night at 7:00pm. I can’t express enough the importance of having your teenagers involved in a God-centered youth ministry. I believe God has given Faithco an incredible leadership team headed by Butch and Jacklyn Cantrell. If your kids are not coming, get them here; it will change their lives….seriously.
3. Mothers’ Day was special. I believe my wife Deana, is truly gifted to speak to women. The content of yesterday’s message was powerful, especially when she brought up the different kids in the house and told people “These are my kids too”.
4. Eleven people came home to Christ yesterday!
5. The gift, flowers, and Phil Collins song was classic Faithco style. Very special.
Upcoming weekends, we will continue the Home Builders series on families and relationships. This is a great time to focus on your family commitment and relationships. Don’t miss this series. If you have to be gone, you can always watch the messages at http://www.faithco.tv.