Here are a few thoughts and updates from Faithco:
1. Last Friday, Pulse put on a 5th Quarter event for Shawnee High School. We had a good turnout and had a great time. I especially enjoyed the dance off, although I didn’t participate. This Friday, Shawnee will have its Homecoming and we will have another 5th Quarter event. Spread the word; it will be awesome.
2. The weekend worship gatherings were awesome. I always enjoy hearing and sharing what God is doing through the lives of his people who are generous. If you didn’t get to be here, go to http://www.faithco.tv and watch the message. Even if you don’t have the time to watch the whole message, forward to the end where I share Sarah’s story (video). You’ve got to see this one.
3. The Building Faith campaign continues to grow. We received our monthly offering and we are approaching $200,000 in contributions towards our $2 mill goal. Exciting stuff!
4. FRIENDS Connect groups met in homes for the first time this season. We are getting some positive feedback from the group leaders. If you’re not part of a FRIENDS Connect group, pick up some info at Guest Services and get connected. These groups are life changing. –ask someone…
1. We kick off a new series this Sunday called BLIND FAITH. Don’t miss this series.
2. BIKES FOR KIDS is just around the corner. Don’t forget to start putting money back for a bike or two for a few kids in our community.
that’s all for now.